The Brooks Advantage
We offer exclusive repair, refurbishment, and upgrade programs based on 40+ years of experience in designing and servicing precision automation equipment to support customers’ critical process needs.
- Proprietary OEM testing ensures all serviced products perform to the original specifications.
- OEM qualified and controlled parts deliver proven reliability.
- Robust supply chain management meets stringent industry demands.
- All repair technicians are factory trained and certified.
- Closed-loop process with support from design and reliability engineers facilitates resolution of complex problems.
- Refurbishment processes extend the useful life of products and mitigate component obsolescence.
- Repair-only options minimize service costs for robots not needing a factory refurbishment.
Brooks offers Fixed Price Repair and Refurbishment programs for automation products to support your operational needs.
- Brooks procedures, equipment, and materials are exclusive, ensuring product performance to original product specifications
- Obsolescence management and investment extends the product life cycle, enabling customers to operate their tools longer.
- Support from the original Design Engineers drives the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) and accelerates resolution of complex problems.
Brooks repair services for vacuum robots deliver unmatched value:
- Products refurbished by Brooks are reliable and can be trusted to operate per specification when needed.
- Brooks resets the useful life of robots via our product refurbishment offering. Our refurbished product life is typically 2X other offerings.
- Brooks' investment in extending product life enables support of products fielded for >20 years.